Thursday, October 3, 2013

Check this out!!

As some of you may or may not know, last winter I took an RRCA Coaching Certification course, became a certified coach, and added a coaching services business to the blog.  Things have been going well with my first few clients. 

I just picked up a new client last week who, besides being a runner and a delightful person, is also a blogger. I am honored to be mentioned in her blog post for this week, so I thought I would show it off:  If you would like to check it out click here.


If you would like to look into the idea of hiring me as a coach, please check out the Coaching Services page of this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?
I would love to hear from you!! Please feel free to comment, ask questions, leave ideas for future postings, or just say "hi."